Have you ever wanted to make a positive difference but aren't quite sure of the best way to go about it?
Elevate 2017: Summit for Social Change is an event aimed at connecting you with other like-minded individuals. Over the course of the conference you will have the opportunity to explore how we can all contribute to the development sector and collaborate better with NGOs and businesses to achieve improvements in the lives of others.
Come along and...
- Experience dynamic and interactive presentations, workshops, and panel discussions
- Build networks with people from a variety of fields and levels of experience
- Become inspired by speakers from New Zealand and abroad
- Find out what opportunities there are in the development field and how you can get involved
- Josie Pagani - Director at Council for International Development (CID)
- Andrew Drain - Lecturer and researcher on design for rural communities
- Matt King & Iva Koroisamanunu - Live & Learn Vanuatu
- Lionel Taito - An aspiring social entrepreneur, founder of Creative Pathways
- Janette Searle - Founder of Take My Hands
- with more to come!
The one day event will be taking place on 29th July 2017 in Auckland and is being managed by Engineers Without Borders NZ (EWBNZ) with support from Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA).
For a limited time, earlybird ticket pricing is available for the first 100 tickets, so get in quick! Earlybird ticket prices are as below:
|Student (ID Required)||$30||$45|
(Note: if you're not a member already, the cost of membership is the same as the ticket price difference so it's a good time to sign up!)
IF YOU'RE A MEMBER, GET TICKETS HERE!
NON-MEMBERS CAN RSVP AND GET TICKETS BELOW!
20 Symonds St
Google map and directions