Engineers Without Borders is excited to be recruiting a new programme manager!
This is your opportunity to join our team of enthusiastic change makers. EWB is at an important point in our organisational growth and we are looking for a motivated leader. Working with a reasonable amount of autonomy and independence, can you lead and support the strategic growth of our programmes?
- Job Title - Programme Manager
- Employment Basis - Permanent position for 16 hours per week
- Salary - $25,000 per year
- Location - Anywhere in New Zealand (with some travel required domestically and internationally)
- Start Date - November 2018
- Application Closing Date - 5pm Monday 22 October 2018